Airport Volunteer Ambassadors
The Edmonton International Airport (EIA) volunteer program became the Airport Volunteer Ambassadors (AVA) in 2015. The name reflects EIA’s dedication to a high level of customer service. Airport Volunteer Ambassadors strive to provide a warm, friendly and informative experience for passengers and all airport users to help ensure that your visit to EIA is a positive one. Please look for our bright blue uniforms if you require assistance while at EIA. We are here to guide you on your way and are very happy to assist you however we can!
Airport Volunteer Ambassadors goals:
- Provide information, directions and assistance to customers as needed
- Assist departing passengers and help them on their way
- Meet and greet passengers and promote EIA as friendly and helpful
- Answer questions and offer help as needed
- Help to create a favourable impression of EIA, the City of Edmonton and the Capital Region, and the Province of Alberta as a friendly place
- Extend a warm welcome and offer information to all visitors and residents
For More Information:
Thank you for your interest in the Airport Volunteer Ambassador Program. Our volunteers commit to serving a minimum of four (4) hours every week. Of course, we also have volunteers who give much more, up to 16 hours a week on a regular basis, and that’s great! We have closed the 2018-2019 recruitment period and are compiling a waiting list for the next recruitment period.
For further information, please send an email to email@example.com.
We are very proud of our Airport Volunteer Ambassadors. Together they have given you over 150,000 hours in service.