The Edmonton Capital Region's Premier General and Corporate Aviation Facility Rich in aviation history and the centre of corporate and general aviation for the Edmonton Capital Region, Edmonton City Centre Airport (ECCA) is located minutes from downtown Edmonton. As the home to Canada's first chartered flying club in 1927 and the first licensed aerodrome in Canada, Blatchford Field, as it was originally known, still displays its proud history with the Alberta Aviation Museum, located on the southern boundary of the airport along Kingsway.
Commercial/General Aviation Tenants
- Airport Operations ECCA Administration and Facility Maintenance
- Alberta Government Air Transportation Services
- Transport Canada - Aircraft Services
- Airco Aircraft Charters Ltd.
- Aircore Industries Ltd. Alpha Aviation Fuel Ltd. / Robert A. Speidel
- ARV Development Corporation Dynamic Composites Inc.
Hangar 11 Corporation
- KitPlane Corporation
- Alberta Aviation Museum Edmonton Aviation Heritage Society
- Briskal Systems Ltd. Centennial Flight Centre Inc. Edmonton Aero Interiors Harv Air Services Ltd. Infinity Flight Services Ltd. Little Red Air Service Ltd. Novex Helitrades Salzman Aviation Limited Thomas Aircraft Maintenance Ltd.
- Shell Aerocentre (FBO) Airsprint Alberta Shock Trauma Air Rescue Society (STARS) Canadian Utilities Limited, an ATCO Company Executive Air Service Morningstar Air Express Inc.
- NAV CANADA Control Tower
- Edmonton Flying Club
- Global Remote Sensing Ducey Avionics Inc.
- ESSO Avitat / McEwenâ€™s Aviation (FBO) Air Mikisew Ltd. Air Spray (1967) Ltd. and Hamilton Aviation Ltd. Edmonton Airports Business Development Office E-Z Air Helicopter Services Geographic Air Survey Ltd. Peace Air Ltd. Transport Canada - Licensing and General Aviation
- Enbridge Pipelines Inc. Foster Aircraft Maintenance Ltd. Kenn Borek Air Ltd. Millar Western Industries
- KMC Mining Corporation
- L-3 Communications, SPAR Aerospace Ltd.
- Canadian Helicopters Ltd.
* Building numbers have been created for the purpose of locating tenants on the map. These numbers may not correspond to actual addresses.