Airport Volunteer Ambassadors
The Edmonton International Airport (EIA) volunteer program became the Northern Lights Airport Volunteers in 2007, and changed again to the Airport Volunteer Ambassadors in 2015. The name reflects EIA’s dedication to a high level of customer service. Airport Volunteer Ambassadors strive to provide a warm, friendly and informative experience for passengers and all airport users to help ensure that your visit to EIA is a positive one. Please look for our bright blue uniforms if you require assistance while at EIA. We are here to guide you on your way and are very happy to assist you however we can!
Airport Volunteer Ambassadors goals:
- Provide information, directions and assistance to customers as needed
- Assist departing passengers and help them on their way
- Meet and greet passengers and promote EIA as friendly and helpful
- Answer questions and offer help as needed
- Help to create a favourable impression of EIA, the City of Edmonton and the Capital Region, and the Province of Alberta as a friendly place
- Extend a warm welcome and offer information to all visitors and residents
For More Information:
Thank you for your interest in the Airport Volunteer Ambassador Program. Our volunteers commit to serving a minimum of four (4) hours every week. Of course, we also have volunteers who give much more, up to 16 hours a week on a regular basis, and that’s great! We currently require volunteers to fill evening 18:00-22:00 (6:00-10:00 pm) and weekend shifts.
For further information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are very proud of our Airport Volunteer Ambassadors. Together they have given you 142,870 hours in service.